6.13.2008

It ALWAYS Happens In 3's...


Seriously? As if we needed another trip to the doctor this week. Thank goodness for insurance ~ Blue Cross Blue Shield is going to love us!

Matt's mom came by with Gracie (her 3 year old Labradoodle) to watch the girls late this afternoon so we could go shopping sans kids. While playing with the two dogs before walking out the door, Matt punctured his hand on one of Libby's canine teeth. The wound was clean, yet fairly deep. So instead of heading to the mall, we went straight to the walk-in clinic near the house. One hour and one tetanus shot, one wound irrigation, one antibiotic, one sterile stitch dressing, and one $15 co-pay later... we were done.

I'm going to wrap us all in bubble wrap for the next week. It's much safer.

7 comments:

Diane Mandy said...

Oh my!!!! Bubble wrap sounds like a wise course of action!

Unknown said...

...and he's smiling for the photo! Good drugs or well-trained? hee hee

Tara R. said...

I love bubble wrap! Hope this was the last of the bad luck, and that Matt's hand heals quickly.

Unknown said...

I must say Matt is a good sport. My husband HATES having his picture taken... & it drives him nuts that I always have my camera with me.... I can only imagine his reaction if I tried to take his picture after a vicious dog attack. (wink) Hope he feels better! Was this number 3?

Mom24 said...

Well, probably better here than India, if you have to prove the whole comes in 3's thing! Here's hoping that's the end of your "excitement". Although with your news yesterday, I doubt it. I hope that will all go routinely with no (bad) surprises.

OHmommy said...

Bubble wrap rocks!

Cynthia said...

Oh no...I hope the rest of your stay is doctor free:)

Blog Designed by: NW Designs