10.31.2011

The Obligatory Halloween Photos

Fall Party at the girls school on Friday night. Sleepover at our house Saturday night after our first snow day of the year. Block party on Sunday afternoon. And a potluck dinner finale pre trick-or-treating tonight.

This holiday is officially over... but not before I show off my little Elmo, Fallen Angel, and Disco Diva.

Hope everyone made out with as much 'loot' as we did! Happy Halloween.




The neighborhood kids from JUST our section of the street.


6 comments:

A Daring Adventure said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE the pumpkin with the hearts for eyes!

So fun that you've already had a snow day!

Robin said...

They're adorable, and holy smokes that's a lot of kids.

And a snow day? In OCTOBER??? SO glad I live in Israel...

-----------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

Issa said...

Adorable friend. They were all adorable.

Kat said...

Wow! Now that sounds like FUN! Way to live it up! :)
Love the pics too! :)

Mom24 said...

SO cute! The girls are adorable, of course, and that picture of Grady is priceless! I can't believe you have so many kids on your section of the street. I hope they're nice kids, nice families and don't make you crazy. :)

I love the idea of a Trick or Treat potluck. I'm going to have to think about that one for next year.

Heidi said...

So, so cute!!

Blog Designed by: NW Designs